Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Day of The Ninja!

Yes it's here the annual "Day of the Ninja" And to celebrate I'm showcasing my favorite ninja Bentos(And other things) I've found online (I do this to cover up the fact that I didn't make my own.). Ok, let's get started. :D


Made by: shiro-ko on livejournal.

An amusing blog post including a ninja themed restaurant.
http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2007/05/sunday-of-running-and-ninjas.html

Not exactly ninja. But close enough. XD


And if you want to enjoy more ninja-ness check out askaninja.com HI-YAH!

It's amazing how handy a hoodie can become. :D

1 comment:

Delia said...

"I am ninja. He is ninja. She is ninja too. I am ninja. We are ninja. But I believe that you are ninja too!"

Ah. It's been a very looong time since I last saw askaninja. *Runs off to catch up on what I missed*