Friday, November 9, 2007

A Little Under the Weather

Not feeling that great today and today's bento reflects it. I wish I could've had fresh hot rice though. That is my ultamite comfort food.

Bento #27 (mine)


In the yellow box I have granola, dried mango and a tangerine in the bottom and about half an Asian pear in the top. The round container has some saltines, 2 packs of hot and sour soup and a green tea bag and the hello kitty bottle is full of apple juice.



And here it is all closed up. I love that bag. I got it for a dollar at Target and was suprised with how big it was once unfolded. Score! :D

2 comments:

Elyse said...

*appears to be cool and fails*

(what is bento?)

Kaits said...

Nah, people look at me all weird when I talk about it. :)

Wikipedia is our friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obento