Thursday, October 4, 2007

Shopping Trip and Dino and Pac-man Bentos

I was at Ross this week and I was snooping around the toys section when these caught my eye. I ended up buying the one with a built in fork and it came with a 600ML bottle for $1.99USD. All of the boxes there are packed in sets of 2 for $2-3USD. I packed a Bento in my new box today but didn't get a picture.

Bento #18 Ice age Dino (Mine) :

I wasn't going anywhere that day but I find it easier to make lunch in my boxes.
Top Tier: Soy sauce fried onigiri, dino nuggets, mushroom slices and an egg roll.
Bottom: Cucumbers, mushrooms and cheese cubes.

This lunch took about 5 minutes to make. The onigiri was frozen as were the nuggets and egg roll. While they cooked in the micro I cut the veggies and cheese.

Bento #19 Pac-Man (Mine) :

(Not a very good picture. I need to work on that.)
Another super easy 5 minute lunch. While putting the cucumbers in the box I thought they looked like Pac-Man so decided to go with it. I put the mushrooms in between so the cheese wouldn't get soft from teh cucumbers.
Top: Roast beef and chedder on wheat bread, cheese cubes.
Bottom: Cucumber slice Pac-Man, mushroom slices and cheese "dots".

No comments: