Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mini hamburgers and Nashi

Again I started eating my lunch before taing a picture so half my pear chunks are gone. :P I had to use my cell phone to take the photo because my camera died.

Bento #22 (mine):

Rice with furikake, mini hamburgers with gap filling grapes, half a nashi (Asian pear) and cheese skewers with "hello panda" cookies.

Really quick and simple. Mom made tamale meat loaf on Saturday so I made some of the meat into little hamburgers and froze them. The rice was leftovers from dinner.

Mom's Bento was almost the same. Except instead of the third burger she had an egg roll and she had junior caremels rather then panda cookies.

I love those asian pears. They're simply delicious! :D

2 comments:

Delia said...

this is making me hungry (and I just ate my dinner)! By the way, I find that the quality of pictures from your cell phone better than your camera.

And if my nickname isn't already obvious, this is I_A from ASN. :D

Kaits said...

Hey Icy! :D

I guess my phone is better. Maybe I'll start using it instead.