Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chicken Salad in 2 Ways

Bento #44: (Mom)
Mom has white rolls, cucumber, celery, cottage cheese, a strawberry, and chicken salad with a tomato slice.

Not much to say about this one. Except that I kept the rolls from getting soggy by making a wall of red leaf lettuce between them and the cucumber.

Bento #44 (Mine)
I have cottage cheese, cucumber, kamaboko(steamed fish cake), hard boiled quail eggs, grapes, and chicken salad-filled onigiri on a bed of red leaf lettuce.

These were packed in 2 of 3 tiers of a Jyubako box I bought at Daiso for $5.

Eeep! 50th bento is right around the corner! I think I have an idea of what to do, but people might only get it if they watch Korean movies. :P

2 comments:

My Sweet Side said...

I seen your in afganistan. You have a daiso there? that is cool !

Kaits said...

hah. No actually, I'm not in afghanistan. I put that up as a joke a long time ago. I'm the the US.