Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chicken Salad For Two

We went grocery shopping last night. Hurrah! Some fruits and veggies in the house! Fast, simple, plain-looking lunches today. I packed them both the night before to save time in the morning.

Bento #40 (Mom's)

Mom has Chicken salad with celery, cucumbers, and avocado, ritz crackers and walnuts. 2 carb choices (Probably around three with snacks since she ate most of the tangelo.)

Bento #41 (Mine)


I have the same chicken salad but with more of the veggies and some mixed lettuce. For snacks (Which are for Mom and Me to share) I have peanut butter pretzels, dried apricots, babybel cheese and a tangelo. Both lunches are packed in Hello Kitty boxes -that don't have ml information on the bottom, I found at Dollar Tree for (Gasp!) a dollar.

Wow, 41! I'll have to do something special for my 50th. (Well, 50th blogged about. :P)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SBTVD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.