Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lynnwood Daiso and Enchanted boxes

We were down at the Alderwood mall yesterday so we stopped at the Daiso there(of course!). It was bigger then the Federal way store and lots of fun to look around. They had a ton of boxes


I grabbed mini chopsticks, some sauce bottles and veggie cutters. But the best thing I got yesterday was at the Disney store.







Duh duh duh duuuuuuuh! I <3 Enchanted! And these boxes were in a pack for $5.50 or three things from the shelf for $12.00. I was tempted to buy the cars boxes too, but decided against it. I'm disappointed that they don't close very well but I can use them for dry sidcars. I'm happy anyway. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have really inspired me to better prepare my lunches! I hope you still can post more often

Kaits said...

Thanks! That's so nice to hear. :D
I plan on posting more often.